On Saturday, September 15 from 9:30am-4:30pm, noted Author, Casting Director and Producer Bonnie Gillespie presents her Self-Management For Actors Seminar here at Odd Duck Studio!
|The Self-Management for Actors one-day seminar with Bonnie Gillespie is all about giving a good workout to those weakest actor muscles: the ones that focus on the business side of your career.
In our jam-packed seminar, we’ll cover:
- marketing materials
- primary type
- targeting people who consistently cast your type
- targeting best-fit agents and managers and coaches and photographers
- self-taping to LA standards
- identifying and reducing bad actor habits
- developing your personal pitch
- producing your own content
- Hollywood myth-busting
- networking tactics
- becoming a booking machine for your agent
- connecting with a supportive, encouraging, no-bullshit group of people
…all while having a blast!
|After you’re registered, you’ll receive an email with information on how to prepare for our time together.
Wait? Homework? What?
Yup. The SMFA seminar is filled with awesomeosity, but it rocks even harder…